Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"There's A First Time For Everything"

There's a first time for everything. Well, this is one of my firsts, my first blog. I have thought about starting one of these for a while. It always seemed like a good idea, a good outlet. So here it is. First off i just want to apologize for the simplicity of all of this. I will get the hang of it soon and I will make sure everything i do has some kind of personality. One of my goals with this blog is not to have it be another facebook or twitter, just a way for people to dive into Kaitlyn's head, which could be an interesting thing because I'm all over the place. Well welcome to all of you who are generous enough to spend your time reading this. Hopefully I will be able to write about things that keep you interested. I would love hearing your input or anything that is on your mind as well.
 
Let the show begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment